N. J. A. Sloane: Papers on graph theory
- Hamiltonian Cycles in a Graph of Degree 4, N. J. A. Sloane, J. Combinatorial Theory, 6 (1969), pp. 311-312.
- Review of `Proof Techniques in Graph Theory', edited by F. Harary, N. J. A. Sloane, Mathematics of Computation, 24 (1971), pp. 997-998.
- On Finding the Paths Through A Network, N. J. A. Sloane, Bell Sys. Tech. J., 51 (1972), pp. 371-390.
- Two-Graphs, Switching Classes, and Euler Graphs are Equal in Number, C. L. Mallows and N. J. A. Sloane, SIAM J. Appl. Math., 28 (1975), pp. 876-880.
- On Constant Weight Codes and Harmonious Graphs, R. L. Graham and N. J. A. Sloane, Proceedings West Coast Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Computing, September 1979, Utilitas Math. Pub. Co., Winnipeg, 1980, pp. 25-40.
- On Additive Bases and Harmonious Graphs, R. L. Graham and N. J. A. Sloane, SIAM J. Algebraic and Discrete Methods, 1 (1980), pp. 382-404.
- Unsolved Problems in Graph Theory Arising from the Study of Codes, N. J. A. Sloane, Graph Theory Notes of New York, 18 (1989), pp. 11-20.
Full publication list |
Return to my home page